- Using the leased asset without any risk for the Lessee with respect to the residual value of the asset at the end of the contract;
- The monthly lease instalments are recognized as accounting expenditures of the Lessee;
- Flexibility with respect to the amount of the monthly lease instalments, according to client’s individual requirements.
- Lease financing type: operating lease excluding expenses with a higher initial and equal subsequent lease instalments;
- Lessees: legal entities and sole traders;
- Assets to be financed: available new passenger cars from the official representations of the respective brand;
- Lease period from 2 to 5 years;
- Amount of the first lase installment: from 15% of the value of the leased property, including VAT;
- Subsequent lease installments: annuity, only including the right of use of the leased property;
- VAT is charged and is payable on the amount of all monthly lease instalments;
- Currency of the monthly lease instalments: ЕUR;
- Lease installments currency – in EUR or BGN.
- Lease financing application;
- Balance sheet, income statement and tax return of the Lessee for the past 2 years;
- Summary presentation of company’s business.
- A copy of the quote by the supplier of the leased asset, subject matter of the lease transaction;
- Copies of the ID cards of the authorized representatives of the Lessee company and the co-lessees.