- Possible provision of a lease schedule with seasonal lease instalments;
- Attractive low deposit;
- Competitive interest rate;
- Minimum one-off service fee;
- Possibility for a lease period, longer than the standard five-year period.
- Lease financing type: open-end or closed-end financial lease;
- Lessees: Farmers and legal entities;
- Assets to be financed: new and used agricultural /up to 8 years from the manufacturing date/ and agricultural assets;
- Minimum lease price: from ЕUR 10 000 VAT excluded;
- Minimum initial installment for new assets: 5% of the lease price, in the case of VAT payable in advance;
- Interest rate: as negotiated (depending on company’s financial position);
- Financing period: up to 72 months (for new assets);
- Residual values at the end of the lease period: depending on the lease contract type /with open or closed end/ and according to the lease period;
- Currency of the financing: в EUR;
- Lease installments currency – in EUR or BGN.
- Lease financing application;
- Balance sheet, income statement and tax return for the previous year, regarding the revenues and expenditures in the previous year and interim statements on the current year;
- Document, evidencing the registration of the farmer in the respective registers of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food;
- A copy of the quote by the manufacturer of the equipment - subject matter of the lease transaction;
- Certificate of the presence/absence of liabilities, issued by the revenue body as per art. 87, para. 6 of the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code;
- Copies of the ID cards of the authorized representatives of the Lessee company and the co-lessees.